Nile Air is one of the leading private full-service carriers in Egypt. The airline has a fleet of modern Airbus A320 and A321 aircraft and operates scheduled services from Alexandria and Cairo to emerging airports in the region. It also has the distinction of operating the youngest fleet of modern aircraft in Egypt.
Nile Air Checked Baggage Allowance:
Nile Air offers a generous checked baggage allowance. The allowance for Business Class passengers is 40 KG and for Economy Class travelers, it’s 30 KG. This allowance is applicable to the airline’s network, encompassing flights To/From Egypt, To/From Saudi Arabia, To/From Kuwait, To/From Sudan, To/From UAE, and To/From Egypt. A maximum of 2 Bags can be checked in, provided, the total weight complies with the maximum weight limit. Also, each individual bag must weigh less than 32 kg.
Nile Air Extra Checked Baggage Allowance
Passengers may carry extra checked baggage by paying an additional payment. The extra baggage fees are determined on the basis of per kilogram of extra baggage, and the rates depend upon different airports and routes. Furthermore, the extra baggage allowance fees are higher at the airport. So, it’s advisable to pay online for the same.
Nile Air Cabin Baggage Allowance
The cabin baggage allowance is 7 KG. The carry-on baggage may either be a handbag or laptop bag, not exceeding 22 x 15 x 8 inches (56 x 36 x 23cm) in dimensions, and the weight should not be more than 7KG.
Nile Air Infant Baggage Allowance
Passengers traveling with an infant get an additional checked-in baggage allowance of 10 KG, across all classes of travel. Its dimensions should not exceed 55 x 38 x 20 cm. Infant cabin baggage allowance includes one carry-cot or one fully collapsible stroller, subject to availability of space in the cabin. If there is lack of space, these items can be included as check-in baggage, and will not be counted as excess baggage.
Nile Air Special Baggage Allowance
Passengers need to pay extra for carrying items exceeding the defined dimensions. These include sporting equipment for skiing, diving, surfing, golf, etc. Nile Air also allows passengers to carry certain items for free. These include, infant food for consumption during the journey, a fully collapsible wheelchair, an infant carrycot, and/or a pair of crutches and/or a walking stick and/or another prosthetic device. Some of these items may need to be carried in the aircraft hold.
Nile Air PNR Status Check
Follow these steps to check the PNR status of your Nile Air flight.
Go to the official website of Nile Air
1. Click on the ‘Flight Status’ tab
2. Enter your flight number and departure date
3. Click on submit
Nile Air Online Check-in
Nile Air offers an online check-in facility for domestic as well as international flights. Follow these steps to avail this facility.
1. Visit the official website of Nile Air
2. Click on the ‘CHECK-IN’ tab
3. enter your ‘Last Name’
4. Enter your Ticket Number/Reservation Number
5. Click on submit
Nile Air Cancellation and Refund Policy
Visit the Nile Air Website to cancel your ticket. The cancellation of the ticket also depends upon the type of fare you have bought. Here are the steps for cancellation.
1. Visit the website and click on ‘Plan Your Trip’
2. Click ‘Manage Your Trips’ from the dropdown menu under ‘Plan your Trip’
3. Click ‘Cancel Your Trip’ from the dropdown menu under ‘Manage Your Trips’
4. Follow the instructions mentioned
Amenities Offered by Nile Air
- Nile Air offers a plethora of amenities and facilities for both Economy and Business classes. Some outstanding features include:
- A highly dedicated staff
- The airline has the highest on-time performance in Egypt, which ensures that over 90% of travelers arrive on time.
- They offer a full-service product (all frills included)
- Nile Air has the youngest modern airline fleet in Egypt
- Leather seats with a pitch of 42 inches in Business Class
- 8-seat configuration in Business Class
- Premium Lounge Access