Flynas is a budget airline, with headquarters in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Earlier known as Nas Air, it is also the country's first budget airline. The fleet consists of 34 aircraft, and the airline offers its services to over 35 domestic and international destinations.
Flynas Checked Baggage Allowance
For Domestic Flights:
- For Economy Class ‘Value’, it’s 1 piece of up to 20 kg.
- For Premium Class ‘Plus’, checked baggage allowance 1 piece of up to 30 kg.
- For Premium Class ‘Premium’, it’s 2 pieces of 20 kg each.
For International Flights:
- For Group 1 Economy Class Value, it’s 1 piece of up to 20 kg.
- For International Group 1 Premium Class ‘Plus’, it’s 1 piece of up to 30 kg.
- For International Group 1 Premium Class ‘Premium’, it’s 2 pieces of up to 20 kg each.
- For International Group 2 Economy Class ‘Light’, it’s one piece of up to 20 kg.
- For International Group 2 Economy Class ‘Value’, checked baggage allowance one piece of up to 30 kg.
- For International Group 2 Premium Class ‘Plus’, it’s 2 pieces of up to 20 kg each.
- For International Group 2 Premium Class ‘Premium’, it’s 2 pieces of up to 20 kg each.
- For International Group 3 Economy, it’s 1 piece of up to 30 kg.
- For International Group 3 Premium, checked baggage allowance is 2 pieces of up to 20 kg each.
- Group 1 comprises Kuwait, Dubai, Amman, Sharm El Sheikh, Istanbul, Trabzon, Beirut, Tbilisi, Batumi, Baku, Sarajevo, Hurghada, Tirana, Tashkent and Kyiv.
- Group 2 comprises Antakya, Lahore, Khartoum, Islamabad, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Lucknow, Calicut, Karachi and Cairo.
- Group 3 comprises Baghdad and Erbil.
- The infant check-in baggage allowance is 10 kg.
Flynas Cabin Baggage Allowance
- The cabin baggage allowance is 1 piece of up to7 kg with maximum dimensions of 56cm H, 36cm W, and 23cm D.
- There is no infant cabin baggage allowance.
Special Baggage Allowance
Flynas has a fairly liberal special baggage allowance policy.
- As part of Cabin Baggage, passengers are entitled to carry 100ml of each Liquid, Aerosol, or Gel in a re-sealable and transparent plastic bag, with a maximum capacity of 500 ml. This excludes infant food and medicines.
- Each passenger may carry 32 kg of packed sports equipment (if a single baggage piece weighs over 32 kg, it will incur extra baggage price and not be checked as part of baggage allowance).
- Sports equipment can be booked online with a discount, while the rate is standard at the airport.
- A handling fee of SAR 100 is charged for oversized or non-standard baggage items (for instance, sporting equipment) at check-in counters.
Excess Baggage Allowance
- Excess Baggage Allowance depends upon the fare you have bought. Also, the excess baggage allowance is not guaranteed and is up to the airline’s discretion.
- If you are carrying excess baggage, you may save up to 50% of extra baggage charges by paying in advance. Follow this link to make the advance payment. https://booking.flynas.com/#/manage/search
Flynas PNR check
Online check-in or Web check-in for most Flynas flights is allowed 48 hours before departure. The check-in closes an hour before departure for domestic flights and 2 hours before for international flights. Follow these steps to check the PNR status of your flynas flight.
1. Go to the official website of flynas
2. Click on the 'Flight Status' tab on the sidebar
3. Enter your flight number or flight route and the date of travel
4. Click on 'search' and proceed
Flynas Airport Check-In
Travelers planning to check-in at the airport itself should arrive three hours before departure and deliver checked baggage to the bag drop or check-in counter. Check-in and bag drop facility close 60 minutes before departure.
Flynas Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation can be made up to 4 hours before the departure of a flight. A cancellation fee is applied as per passenger per flight, and the outstanding balance is held as a credit for a year. When a flight between Riyadh/Jeddah and Cairo is canceled, a flight ticket refund without this fee can be given out, if the ticket was sold and paid for in Egypt.
Amenities Offered by Flynas
Flynas provides some of the best-in-class experiences. The airline has won a string of prestigious awards, including the title of Middle East’s Leading Low-Cost Airline at the World Travel Awards for seven years in a row. The spacious seating arrangements aboard the aircraft, great in-flight dining services and luxurious lounge access facilities at airports make Flynas a popular option for travelers seeking cheap flights.