Etihad Airways is the UAE's second flag carrier and second-largest airline, with headquarters in Abu Dhabi. With a fleet of 102 Airbus and Boeing aircrafts, the airline serves over 120 passenger and cargo destinations across the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia, and North America. 'The World Is Our Home, You Are Our Guest' is the airline's slogan. The airline aspires to embody Arabian hospitality and warmth while enhancing Abu Dhabi's status as a world-class business and leisure destination.
Etihad Airways Check-in Baggage Allowance
Etihad's baggage allowance varies according to the passenger's destination and the class of travel.
- Economy: 23kg
- Economy Saver and Economy Classic: 30 kg
- Economy flex: 35kg
- Business-class: 40kg
- First-class: 50 kg
Etihad Airways Cabin Baggage Allowance
- Cabin baggage allowance in Etihad also varies according to the class of travel.
- The economy classes will get an allowance of 7kg for a cabin bag and 5 kg for a handbag or laptop bag.
- For business class and first-class, passengers will get an allowance of two cabin bags of 12 kg and 5 kg for a personal bag.
Infant check-in baggage
Infants are entitled to one item of checked baggage weighing 23kg. Passengers can also carry one pushchair, carrycot, or car seat for infants for free.
Excess baggage allowance
The cost of extra baggage varies depending on where the origin and destination of the flight. Excess luggage is paid per kilogram for some destinations, while it is charged per bag for others.
Etihad Airways PNR check
To check the PNR status of your flight, follow the steps given below:
- Go to the official website of Etihad Airways
- Click on the ‘Manage’ tab and select flight status from the dropdown box
- Enter Etihad flight number and the date of travel
- Click on find and proceed.
Etihad Airways Online Check-In
Online check-in begins 30 hours before the flight and continues until one hour before the flight. After checking in, passengers can drop their things off and head to the airport.
Etihad Airways Cancellation and Refund Policy
- The cancelation fee will depend on:
- The fare type, i.e., Deal, Saver, Classic, or Flex.
- The route the passenger has chosen.
Etihad Airways allows cancellations within 24 hours only for flights booked to or from the United States. Under the 24-hour cancellation policy, if the customer books a ticket to or from the United States at least seven days before departure and cancels it within 24 hours of booking, the customer is entitled to a full refund.
The Etihad cancellation policy allows the passenger to claim a full refund on their flight booking if:
- Any flight in their itinerary has been canceled.
- Passengers tested COVID positive 48–96 hours before their flight from an approved government facility.
- Passenger travel is restricted by government regulations that prevent them from traveling.
Amenities Offered by Etihad Airways
- Inflight entertainment.
- Traveling with pets is allowed on Etihad Airways.
- Meals on board (Including special meals for passengers with dietary restrictions and allergies upon request and special meals for children.)
- Etihad Wellness